- Irina Diana Coman, Adoption and Usage of AISEMA Systems: Automated In-Process Software Engineering and Analysis, Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-8383-7500-7.
- Irina Diana Coman, Alberto Sillitti, Automated Segmentation of Development Sessions into Task-related Subsections, Intl. Journal of Computers and Applications, Vol. 31 (3), 2009.
Peer-reviewed conference publications
- Radu G. Cretulescu, Daniel I. Morariu, Lucian N. Vintan, Irina D. Coman, An Adaptive Meta-classifier for Text Documents, 16th Intl. Multi-conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernetics (IMCIC), April 2010.
- Irina Diana Coman, Alberto Sillitti, Giancarlo Succi, A Case-study on Using an Automated In-process Software Engineering Measurement and Analysis System in an Industrial Environment, Proc. of 31st Intl. Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), May 2009.
- Irina Diana Coman, Giancarlo Succi, An Exploratory Study of Developers' Toolbox in an Agile Team, Proc. of 10th Intl. Conference on Agile Processes and eXtreme Programming in Software Engineering (XP2009), May 2009.
- Irina Diana Coman, Alberto Sillitti, Automated Identification of Tasks in Development Sessions, Proc. of 16th Intl. Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC), June 2008.
- Irina Diana Coman, Alberto Sillitti, Giancarlo Succi, Investigating the Usefulness of Pair-Programming in a mature Agile Team, Proc. of 9th Intl. Conference on Agile Processes and eXtreme Programming in Software Engineering (XP), June 2008.
- Irina Diana Coman, An Analysis of Developers’ Tasks using Low-Level, Automatically Collected Data, Doctoral Symposium, Proc. of 6th Joint Meeting of European Software Engineering Conference (ESEC) and the ACM SIGSOFT symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), September, 2007.
- Irina Diana Coman, Alberto Sillitti, An Empirical, Exploratory Study on Inferring Developers’ Activities from Low-Level Data, Proc. of 19th Intl. Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE), June 2007.
- Irina Coman, Djamel Zighed, Mammography Comparison Using Machine Learning Techniques, 6es Journées Francophones « Extraction et Gestion des Connaissances », (EGC), Lille 2006, France.