A quick update on the bots, mainly for the benefit of new players so that they can get the full working bot with one single compile. There is now a dedicated Foxybots page keeping it all together, including the different versions of the bots as well as a current list of implemented or potential features.
Note that I keep a long list of potential features but I do NOT make any promises regarding their implementation. What is implemented is there and what is not implemented is not there, end of story. Things may or may not change in the future.
And here's the latest foxybot folder, currently standing at version 1.3:
foxybot_v1.3 - 14 December 2015, sha512sum:
- Download the latest client code from S.MG.
- Download Foxybot_v1.1 and replace the files as explained there.
- Download Foxybot_v1.3 above, check its checksum, run the diff, read it, replace the foxybot folder in your client with the one in the archive above.
- Compile the Eulora client as usual for your architecture and enjoy.
Changes in this version:
- Added the grid explore strategy. Your character will move to the side for this. Note that on some types of terrain, apparently one move is not enough to count as "different location" and therefore you might get some failed attempts. Nothing to do about this, as the *same* move simply yields different results in different situations. Gotta live with it.
- Fixed an issue caused by the reuse of the original client's code for logging. Lesson learnt re code reuse, there shouldn't be any seg fault anymore when your log files are very large. Tested this with 20MB files, but let me know how it goes for you.
- Fixed an issue in version 1.2 due to some additional spaces in some of the recipes. Made the bot more robust by trimming spaces so that hopefully ALL recipes and containers work perfectly well.
Comments feed: RSS 2.0